Sign in to follow this  
ls25

Was just noticing something...

I saw someone post about a file called SBhost.dll, or something like that to replace the old SBHost window. Is this really something that works?I loved to fly on Vatsim, & even back before Vatsim, but with the new thing, and ever since the FS2002 thing where I have to use an outside program to run SB, I just do not fly anymore online.So, if this brings the box inside the gaming window, as before, I think I might just be flying online tonight for the first time in a long long time!!!!Thanks

Affirm on the SB box inside FS2002!Though I have seen some reports on people having trouble with it. But with the latest SBHost.dll downloaded from the library it's well worth a try anyway, right?See you out there! ;-)

I WAS having trouble with it -- but could only find very few other people who have had trouble . So I downloaded the newest version of HostSB.dll from the Avsim library and ALSO , in the FS2002 multiplayer stttings menu, I turned off the 2 selections (send and receive aircraft information) .Now it works good for me. I will have to try to see whether it was just the latest version that fixed my problem or the multiplayer settings.But yes - it does allow you to run the host INSIDE FS2002.barry