Sign in to follow this  
Guest flyby_ry

HELP HELP, I'M BLIND!!!!!!!!!!

Guest flyby_ry

Hi Guys,:-zhelp :-zhelp :-zhelp :-zhelp :-zhelp :-zhelpI need help :-zhelp with the common shapes library (csl) folder. I have put the models, textures and everyting that was in the CSL 2k2 Beta 1 download from the vatsim website, into the old csl folder in the aircraft folder in the FS2002 directory, but alas I am still unable to see any other a/c ingame:-grr, has anyone got any suggestions:-hmmm , I don't think I can put up with an erieely empty airport!!!!!:-lolRegards,Ryan:-rotorhttp://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/User_files/3e909ca018d5d0e7.jpg

Guest RiddlePilot

Have you hosted a multiplayer session in FS and correctly connected to it using the SB program?

Guest RiddlePilot

Are you sure there's other aircraft in your vicinity? Also, check the multiplayer range...right click on the SB module, go to maintenance, then multiplayer range and increase it to 20. Check you TCAS as well (E button on the left side of the SB module) to see if anyone is around you.

Guest flyby_ry

Hi,I am positive there are a/c in my vicinity, because a friend and I both started at the same point and he could see me but I couldn't see him. I'm unsure but I think I may have a firewall, is there anyway I could disable it if I do have one, how can I check?Regards,Ryan

Guest RiddlePilot

I have no idea about the firewall. Contact the manufacturer of your modem to see if its a hardware firewall, or if you have Norton or equivalent, check that as well.

Guest flyby_ry

Hello,Everything is aok now. It was to do with the fact I wasn't setting the multiplayer up, to accomodate for 16 players!!Sorry to be a neuscense, thanks for your help anyway!Ryan

Guest RiddlePilot

Glad you got it fixed. Have fun!!!