Sign in to follow this  

Authorization Error... can't view my stats

Hey guys I was wanting to view my stats on VATSIM and so I enter my PID and Password and then it asks for a number. I enter the correct number and press send but it says Authorization Error. I have my cookies set to automatic. Any ideas?-Justin

Guest MB327

Justin,Are you sure your using your new VATSIM password?Mike

Yes, I am sure... it recognizes my password and says welcome justin elfand... but then when i enter the secret word or whatever it says authoriazion failed.

Guest MB327

OK, if you are following both of these requirements (pasted below), I do not know what to suggest. Perhaps one of the network guys might have an idea. Standby for another day or two and I will see if we can come up with a suggestion."You need to enable cookies in your browser and firewall settings to access statistics pages.Please check also that your browser cache settings is on "automatic""Mike