Sign in to follow this  

ASRC questions

I would send this to the authors of this amazing add-on, but don't know how...I have a problem with the tiny text. I don't know if it's my monitor (17" MagView, not cutting edge I know) or my eyes (never been a problem before...) I am running 1024x768, which seems right. If I drop to 800/600, the data boxes overwhelm the screen, and the text isn't all that much better.I am getting better at reading the microtext, but sometimes I still misread an altitude, callsign, or digit somewhere.I don't know if a different font would help, or a slightly larger font size, but it makes controlling just a bit more difficult. Having seen the real ATC scopes, I know they don't have to fight this problem (then again, their scopes are round 24" beauties, too!!)Is this fixable without too much trouble? I've got color settings that are the best I can find for reading the text and have the monitor tweaked likewise...just looking for a tiny increase in font size.Thanks,Dave JSimDEN ARTCC Student (returning to the fold, last controlled DEN on SATCO...)

Guest rcritz

The best place to interact with the developer is in the ASRC public forum, reachable via www.asrc.info.However I will tell you two things about the font:[ol][li]It is not possible to change size[li]ASRC 1.1 uses a different font that is more legible and will likely help with your problem. No time frame is set, yet, for when 1.1 will be released.[/ol]cz

Guest MB327

[li]You crack me up cz

I'm either going to have to get thicker glasses or a 50" monitor! :-lol BY