Sign in to follow this  
mfrantz

Servinfo, FSUIPC 3 and FS2004

Although not absolutely essential to its functionallity, ServInfo relies on FSUIPC for a few things:- Identification of ATC facilities within range displayed in the ServInfo gauge and the tray icon menu (when SI is minimized)- Tuning of COM1 frequency from the tray icon menu (when SI is minimized)- Notification massages for online ATC positions in the FS window ServInfo is now accredited for use with unregistered FSUIPC v3.xx copies. From the next version ServInfo will work OK with the new FSUIPC, without the user needing to provide any key (the proccess of registering ServInfo to FSUIPC will be performed automatically by the program).For the time being, until the new ServInfo version is released (end of August/early September?), you can manually register ServInfo from the FSUIPC menu in FS by pressing the "Register an Application Program" button and providing the following:Program name : ServInfoKey : HEXV 7QNT FQ0FThis way all the above funcions will work OK in an FS2002/FSUIPC v.3 envirnment.I have not yet got FS2004 but from what I hear from my beta users there are no compatibility issues with these functions and the gauge, as long as you have FSUIPC v.3 installed. Michael Frantzeskakis

Michael Frantzeskakis
Precision Manuals Development Group
http://www.precisionmanuals.com

devteam.jpg

Guest MB327

Michael,Thanks for the update on ServInfo. For anyone out there who may not fully understand the new "key" requirements of FSUIPC, I want to emphasize one part of this announcement, "ServInfo is now accredited for use with unregistered FSUIPC v3.xx copies." For those that have registered, no additional key entries are required.

I guess the same goes for SquawkBox 2.x and unregistered versions of FSUIPC 3Program name : squawkbox.exe Company: None Product Name : SquawkBox 2.3 Key = LWVQ 7I2V 9GPB From Peter Dowson's forum.Kyprianos Biris :-cool[link:avsim.com/greece/hvacc]Hellenic vACChttp://vateud.org/images/vatsim-eurs.gif

Hellenic vACC - Olympic Aegean Virtual

Prepar3D 5.3 | CPU i9 10900K | VGA: RTX 3070 | RAM: 32GB DDR4 | Monitor: 3440x1440