Sign in to follow this  
Guest henkb

all planes look like mine?

Guest henkb

When connected.. I can hear the ATC chatter, see other planes.. but they all look like mine!?What am I doing wrong... :(Henk

Make sure the CSL folder is installed in FSxaircraft and that the aircraft.csl file there is renamed to aircraft.cfg

Everytime a CSL aircraft is added to my SB session a message appears in FS2004 prompting me to either accept or not accept a 'possibly incompatible aircraft'. How can I prevent this message being displayed?Thanks,Hans

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe

Acer Predator P03-640 2.10 Ghz Intel 12th Gen Core 17-12700F 64GB memory, Noctua NH-U9S Cooler, 1.02 TB SSD HD, 1.02 TB HD,  NVidia Geforce RTX 3070 16GB Memory, Windows 11 (x64)

Guest MB327

Accept it!Each time that happens, what is occuring is FS9 not recognizing it and asking if you want to allow FS9 to display it. I know that sounds odd and one would expect that if it is in your aircraft directory, FS9 would allow it to join. I can't answer why the embeded file does not update when you add models in the first place. I only know that it does not. If you simply select to allow it, you will never be bothered again for that same aircraft entering your session.

Thanks, Mike.Hans

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe

Acer Predator P03-640 2.10 Ghz Intel 12th Gen Core 17-12700F 64GB memory, Noctua NH-U9S Cooler, 1.02 TB SSD HD, 1.02 TB HD,  NVidia Geforce RTX 3070 16GB Memory, Windows 11 (x64)

Hi Hans,Your problem is related with the installation of SBRelay.The readme.txt of SBRelay says this:"A note about warnings in FS2004:Each time FS2004 sees a new aircraft from the Common Shapes Library (CSL),it will show a warning saying the aircraft is not fully compatible, and will ask if you want to disable the unsupported features on the aircraft. From what I can tell, the best thing to do here is to click "No". FS2004 will then add a line to the fs9.cfg file so that it won't give you the same warning for that particular aircraft again. If you'd like to add all of the lines to the fs9.cfg file in advance (and prevent the warnings), just copy the lines below and paste them in the [FrameCallNoWarn] section. See the section above for how to find the fs9.cfg file on your hard drive.If you've never been warned about an aircraft before, you probably won't be able to find a [FrameCallNoWarn] section in the fs9.cfg file. Be sure to search for it to make sure, but if you can't find it, just go to the bottom of the file and add it, along with all the other lines for the individual aircraft.Here are the lines to add (only add the first line if it's not already in the file somewhere):[FrameCallNoWarn]~van=1A320=1A340=1AT72=1B1=1B206=1B52=1B707=1B727=1B737=1B744=1B767=1BA46=1BE10=1BE18=1BE35=1BE55=1C130=1C152=1C172=1C182=1C188=1C5=1CAR=1CONC=1CSL=1D8100run=1DC10=1DC3=1DC4=1DC9=1DH8B=1DHC2=1DHC6=1F14=1F4=1F5=1ffg7=1FORD_POS=1G21=1J3=1LJ45=1M113=1Master CSL=1OHP=1P28A=1P28R=1P32R=1P51=1Pa28r180=1SAIL=1SF34=1SH33=1ST75=1STS=1T37=1TOBA=1TUG=1Tug1=1TWR=1U2=1UH1=1UH1D=1UH60=1ULT=1VAN=1XSR=1 For sure: once you've followed this instruction you 'll never see this warning again.....Cheers !Johan van WijngaardenEHAM

HansPlease copy the original text from the readme.txt, because the header is missing in my original posting (can't edit my original posting because the editing timelimit has expired).Look for the header "FrameCallNoWarn" as well to copy into your fs9.cfg file, OK ?!Sie joe!JohanEHAM

Hi Johan,I must have completely overlooked that part of SBRelay's readme. Thanks very much for putting me on the right track.Regards,Hans

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe

Be sure that all of your aircraft in the fs9.cfg (FrameCallNoWarn) listings are equal to one: (i.e. A320=1)This is particularly true if you have changed your AI aircraft from the default liveries to realworld airline repaints. I changed all of my defaults to American , Air France, British Air, Delta etc. I discovered that all of these were revised to be equal to zero in the listings and needed to be edited to be equal to one, or they showed up as the aircraft I was flying with no landing gear. They did include the correct Airline Callsign in the SB Radar Screen however. I don't remember any of these aircraft ever asked me if I wanted to include or exclude them with the popup warning message..Hope this helps.RTH