Sign in to follow this  
wan2fly

Fs2004 and new SBRelay & Sqwakbox HELP

Tried to hookup with FS2004 today. I keep getting this error.In the tutorial, it says to register FSUIPC and gives a password.I cannot get that going.Any help is appreciatedClient Application: "squawkbox" (Id=3764) 203985 E:SquawkBoxsquawkbox.exe 203985 Product="SquawkBox 2.3" 203985 Company="None" 203985 Illegal read attempt: offset 0354, size 2 203985 ... Program not accredited for use with this unregistered FSUIPC 233750 ### IPC Message processed in 29765mSecs ### 256235 System time = 19:27:09, FS2004 time = 22:23:32 (02:23Z) 256235 *** FSUIPC log file being closed

Guest MB327

Not sure about this one. What FSUIPC version are you using and which tutorial are you following?

Using the tutorial from VATSIm main page there.FSUIPC say it is 3.10.In the tutorial ot says to register this in FS2004 and gives a key codeI cannot get that to work. I winder if that is the reason

Guest MB327

Give me a chance to get one of the experts to help with this one. Stand by a bit and also verify the version of DirectX you are using.Mike

Guest dweese

Sounds like your putting the reg code for Squawkbox in the wrong place for FSUIPC. Make sure you enter the code on the 'Reg an App' window. See my site for info www.fspilotguy.tk look at step 7 and 8