Sign in to follow this  
Guest ldias

SB and VIP2 file

Guest ldias

Hi guys,Probably many of you know this file for SB and I

Guest boblj56

What is VIP2? I've been flying for about a year on Vatsim and never heard of VIP2

Guest ldias

Hi Steeve , these are really good news. Hope this come soon . Any idea yet?Leilson

The VIP a/c are really good but a thread in one of the fs ng's a while back suggests to me that we should wait for SB3 before using VIP V3, in fact I have a sneaky feeling that VIP V3 may not be released until SB 3 ships, but I could be wrong.I have VIP a/c loaded in FS2k2 and was happy to select them when flying on line.However when I read the thread in the ng I stopped selecting the VIP a/c.The thread basically said that if you select a VIP a/c in the SB flight plan box and someone else does not have the VIP a/c then they will see your a/c as thers.Not a problem with default a/c but if I am flying a complex and frame hungry add-on a/c and a few more 'players' join the Vatsim session with VIP a/c then all those a/c will appear as my frame hungry a/c, so you can tell what happens to my frame rates :-(Like others I really do look forward to the relase of VIP V3 and SB 3, just hope these problems can be ironed out.Rgds

Steve,Is the VIP2 pack still downloadable, and if so, can you give me the url to it? (I couldn't find it on VIP's homepage)Thanks,Hans

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe

Acer Predator P03-640 2.10 Ghz Intel 12th Gen Core 17-12700F 64GB memory, Noctua NH-U9S Cooler, 1.02 TB SSD HD, 1.02 TB HD,  NVidia Geforce RTX 3070 16GB Memory, Windows 11 (x64)

Thanks, Vulcan. Unfortunately only screenshots are being displayed of the forthcoming VIP3 product, no VIP2 downloadable files to be found. :-(Hans

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe

Acer Predator P03-640 2.10 Ghz Intel 12th Gen Core 17-12700F 64GB memory, Noctua NH-U9S Cooler, 1.02 TB SSD HD, 1.02 TB HD,  NVidia Geforce RTX 3070 16GB Memory, Windows 11 (x64)

Do a search on this forum and the Squwakbox forum for VIP Hans, these files are asked about quite a bit and I am sure one of the guys involved has answered with a link to the files.I thought I had the zip on my system but have done a search without a result, sorry :-(

Guest Steve Atkinson

Hi Hans,If you send me an e-mail at steven.atkinson57@ntlworld.com l will send you the last version that was released, it includes Concorde + others.RegardsSteve AtkinsonVIP2/3 Texture Designer

Hi Steve,Thanks for offering. E-mail is on its way to you.Hans

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe

Hi Vulcan,Been there, done that. Fortunately Steve came to the rescue. Thanks a bunch for your help.Hans

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe