Sign in to follow this  
Guest macman4

ServInfo and FS2004

Guest macman4

I have Servinfo gauge installed on some of my panels in FS2004. But I can't seem to get it to work.It never finds any data. I have Servinfo running in the background. In FS2002 I have no problem getting connected to any controllers who are online. Any help thanks in advanced.

Guest MB327

First, be sure you have updated to version 2.01.www.avsim.com/hangar/utils/servifoIf you are able to get the gauge to appear in the FS9 panel but get no data, confirm on the ServInfo> Options> Gauge Settings menu that you have the correct path to the Flight Simulator 9 directory. Also verify the gauge is Enabled and the LAN/WideFS configuration is correct if you run it on a home network.

Guest macman4

That was it Mike,ServInfo>Options> Gauge Settings was set to FS2002 directory.One follow up ? Do I have to change this option every time i change between FS2002 and FS2004. Thanks for the HELP!!!

Guest MB327

Yes you would, unless you manage to place two installations of ServInfo on your system in different directories. I have never tried it but it just might work. You could set up one for FS2002 and the other for FS2004. Then set up shortcuts called SI02 and SI04. Give it a try and let me know.