Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lobaeux4

VATUSA problem?

Guest Lobaeux4

What's up with VATUSA.org? Do you now need a password to get in? If you do, and you forgot yours, how do you get a replacement?

Guest VCA_CEO

Yeah can't access vatusa now for 24 hours? Password?

VATUSA site has had some hacking problems and it is shut down right now. There are a couple of threads running on the VATUSA forum so I won't repeat all that, although there is little real info other than the site is now down.Stay tuned and monitor the VATUSA forum site for any updates.Kyle

Guest VCA_CEO

Guess I can't read the vatusa forum if the vatusa site is down? ;-) Not sure what the direct forum link is, but thanks!

Guess again. The VATUSA site is found on the VATSIM.net site, left menu, under "Forums", just above "Support", this forum.Kyle

Guest Lobaeux4

Damn hackers, I tell you, I almost wouldn't be opposed to some serious, serious penalties for those who commit computer crimes. Those guys who release virus, I'd probably stop short of issuing them the death penalty, but not by much. I'm just so sick of hearing about hackers, crackers, viruses, etc. Broken fingers, gouged out eyeballs, permanent disbarrement from using any computer, EVER! would be too good for these scumbags!!!Okay, now that I'm off my high perch, sorry, I'll wait and check out the VATUSA forums.

Guest VCA_CEO

Thank you, not everyone knows all the ways to every forum, but thanks for pointing me to it ;-)