Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dan CYKA

Comms use

Guest Dan CYKA

I have two computers. I have MSCOF, & SquawkBox on one computer and ServInfo on another. ServInfo is on the other just so I can keep updates as to what is happening out there.What is the best way to use Roger Wilco? Through SquawkBox, if you can, or through servInfo?

I think the best way would be through SquawkBox.You have to select the option to use RW voice when starting SB.This is the same option you'd use for the new AVC as well.

The problem with using Servinfo for RW Dan is that some controllers block entry via ServInfo so that the morons can't hi-jack a RW room.That is not a problem with the new AVC s/ware as you need to register with a Vatsim server first and need your PID to do so.I would give AVC a try.I assume your two computers are networked together, if so why not run SB, RW, and ServInfo on one and just FS on the other, gives more resources for FS?EDIT: Oops, I see you already tried AVC, sorry.Rgds