Sign in to follow this  

Logged out?!

I tried to log in yesterday, but the user name was unknown...Today I then wanted to rejoin, as I thought that I was inactive, or so, but the I get the Your Simming CommunityYou have elected to not accept our acceptable use policy. Please click here to go to the main forum page. Message...Ok what have I done wrong?!I am a fairly calm guy, and I've never really argued with anyone in the forums here, so why I am banned beats me;O(I must say that this is the most rotten treatment I have ever received from a forum!Why isn't there any help out there for me to read, so that I might understand what went wrong...????Please help me here, because I want to get some help for my software!Best of wishes, but hurt greatings...Windshear.

You might want to send email to forum@avsim.com to get the facts. The problem is that you have prevented your browser from receiving cookies, and that is why you cannot get access. Allow cookies and you will get access.