Sign in to follow this  
mfrantz

New ServInfo version released

ServInfo version 2.02 is available now from the Avsim file library and the ServInfo site at:http://avsim.com/hangar/utils/servinfo/Not much new in this version:New Features:- TeamSpeak voice servers used by IVAO are supported in displaying channel/users information and joining channels both in the ServInfo application the ServInfo gauge.- IVAO and FPI ATC booking systems information can be displayed in ServInfo through pre-configured custom network buttons, the same way as VATSIM's EUROBOOK- VATSIM prefiled flights (users that have prefiled a FP but have not yet connected to the network) are optionally included in all tabular displays indicated by a dark yellow arrow symbol (this option is by default on)Bugs Fixed: - Bug that was preventing retrieval of country/region or partial code NOAA requests - Problem with channel information display with the AVSIM RW voice server - Wrong placement of ICAO codes and weather windows in multimonitor systems - In selected details non active controlles selected by CID are now displayed - Lake Ontario, Canada now shows on the map - Other minor fixesSince the last major ServInfo release (version 2.00, January 2003) I have received a lot of mails with requests for airline additions, database corrections, suggestions, bug fixes etc. Unfortunately my very limited free time has not allowed me to deal with every one of these mails. If you don't see the airline or the database update you have sent me in this version, please be patient till the next version.Michael Frantzeskakis

Michael Frantzeskakis
Precision Manuals Development Group
http://www.precisionmanuals.com

devteam.jpg