Sign in to follow this  
Guest TerryVFP

FS2004 Problems / Issues / Questions

Guest TerryVFP

Hello Gents. I recently found VatSim and am amazed that this is actually possible. Very awesome! Unfortunantly, both myself and another are having issues getting FS2004 to work with the network. Would it be possible to get a step by step checklist for connecting using FS2004? We have got to the point where we "believe" we are logged into a server. I was able to get into my plane once and fly, but at that point, nothing was responding to anything I was typing. We would greatly appreciate this or if you can point us to a site that has one. Everything I have found in readme files is all for other versions of FS and are different than what I have.Another issue we had was connecting with SB to a server. All of the US ones either itme out or tell us invalid callsign or password. We are using the account that was registered to each of us with the proper passwords. Does it take a certain amount of time before you can log in? We created the accounts an hour prior. We were able to connect to the Brazil server.... interesting.We appreciate any help you can give us.

Have a peek over to the left at the menu bar (www.vatsim.net) and access the Pilot Resource Center. There you will be able to find step b y step instructions plus a lot of other helpful info for new pilots.Welcome!Kyle