Sign in to follow this  
Guest SN898

VATSIM UK...

Guest SN898

Is Vatsim UK down? Whenever i click the link that normally takes you to the homepage, i get the join page along with the top menu bar displaying an error message: "ADODB.Recordset.1 error '80020009' Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current record has been deleted; the operation requested by the application requires a current record. /top.asp, line 24"Ive tried deleting temp internet files, and cookies.Ive also tried ctrl+clicking the refresh button. No luck.

Guest ielchitz

The site has some sort of a bug - thats what the error message you are seeing is telling you.I'm sure someone from VATUK is aware of the problem and is working on it already.

Guest SN898

No it dosent :(Im Using IE6 on Win XP home.It was fine until i went to submit my details for joining their part of VATSIM network. :(

SN898,I cannot replicate the steps to join as I am already a member of VATSIM-UK but a couple of questions.BTW the main page loads fine for me.Have you already received your VATSIM ID and did you say you wished to be in the European region?You certainly need your ID to join and I think you need to be in the European region for your details to be available to VATSIM-UK.From the error msg you are geting it looks as if VATSIM-UK does not have your details from the main VATSIM site.Also you may have to wait a couple of days after getting your ID before you can move to a division, maybe Kyp can give more accurate information on that.Rgds