Sign in to follow this  
Guest dlarmard

Incomplet ATC List on startup

Guest dlarmard

I finally installed the required programs. All programs are functioning. I've filed a flight plan for KADS to KADM. I'm on the ramp at Addison, I connect, bring up the ATC directory option and I only see the UNICOM freq. 122.8.Does anyone know how to resolve. I can't seem to find any reference to this type of issue.Thanks in advance.

This only happens when no other stations in your area are active. When you use Servinfo or Whazzup you can see all active stations in the world and then can decide whether you want to fly out of your homebase with no ATC available for that moment or if you want to relocate your plane to an area where ATC is available.Hans

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe

Acer Predator P03-640 2.10 Ghz Intel 12th Gen Core 17-12700F 64GB memory, Noctua NH-U9S Cooler, 1.02 TB SSD HD, 1.02 TB HD,  NVidia Geforce RTX 3070 16GB Memory, Windows 11 (x64)