Sign in to follow this  
STUART_H

Unable to Connect to VATSIM

I have managed to get FS9 and SBox connected through SBRelay, but when attempting to connect to VATSIM I receive "Invalid call sign or password" and then forceable rejected after two attempts.What could be the cause of this since my VATSIM ID and Password have not changed.This is my first attempts to connect on-line for some time, since getting ADSL Broadband via a network router. Am I missing something?Regards,Stuart Hyett

flyuk_sig.php?id=UKV3373

Routers can be a real pain in the backside! It took me two weeks to find all the info to get mine to work. First of all, are you able to connect to SBRelay in the multiplayer menu? If not, you will have to disable Universal Plug and Play(UPnP) in your router.Also, you will need to open a port for Squawkbox 6809 Both SBRelay 6703 UDPI don't know if Squawkbox is UDP or TCP, I set mine to both and it works fine. Try these settings and let us know how you make out.