Sign in to follow this  
G MIDY

Constant Crashes again :(

Hi guys yet again its crashing again i have tried loading SBhost into FS9 in Windowed mode but trying to get into Full screen after connection is impossible. One way that does work is hosting a session instead of joining SBrelays but of course i see no CSL Multiplayer traffic now still though it doesn't crash through this method. Is there any way to run the programs in full screen?ThanksG-MIDY

Lawrence Ashworth

XhCuv5H.jpg

Ok Hold the phone i got it working here is my method for fully functional full screen FS9 but with SB running outside. :D1) Start SBrelay2) In FS9 Host a session3) Start SBhost outside FS94) Start SB5) Join your Hosted session and connect to Vatsim6) Back in FS9 Disconnect from your Session7) Join the SBrelay one that appears8) Now you can see other traffic and avoid any crashes. I have not yet tested hosting SBhost inside FS9 yet.edit-I give up crashed again during the start of my EGLL-KBOS flight...:-violin:-zhelpRegardsG-MIDY

Lawrence Ashworth

XhCuv5H.jpg

Guest fspilotguy.tk

Give up on full screen mode for FS9 until SB3 comes out. I have the same problem, and so do most people, I have only talked to a few that can make it work. You can try using HostSB.dll over SBhost. You can download HostSB.dll from the download page on the Vatsim site

Hi David thanks for your information is there any approximate release date for SB3 ?A friend of mine makes it work full screen everytime i guess it depends on your processor,RAM,Gfx card and so on.Thanks againG-MIDY

Lawrence Ashworth

XhCuv5H.jpg

Guest fspilotguy.tk

No word on SB3 just yet, but its getting there. Check it out at www.squawkbox.ca there is a forum, news updates and some screen shots.