Sign in to follow this  
Guest Chris_K

Vatsim Statistics authorization problem

Guest Chris_K

HiHave been trying to access my VATSIM statistics - and have the following problem: 1. I type in my ID and password on request. 2. It seems OK as I move to second page where I am recognized by name and asked to type in a confirmation number, shown on the screen. 3. I do that and than I got the red message - Authorization Failed. I have been re-typing new coming numbers, as requested, for a dozen of times - no luck.As far as I know browser, cookies & firewall settings are as requested, have Win XP Home SP1.Any tips will be appreciated.Chris ( Newbie )00526@wp.pl

It is a cookies issue for sure.Make sure it is a "Trusted site" in your Internet Explorer security settings.Also check if any other software is blocking access to it (Norton Internet security etc.)I usually set these kind of websites as "Trusted" in IE settings and set Norton as well to accept them.Same goes for the VATSIM Flight Plan prefile page.Kyprianos Biris :-cool[link:avsim.com/greece/hvacc]Hellenic vACChttp://vateud.org/images/vatsim-eurs.gifhttp://vatsim.pilotmedia.fi/statusindicato...tor=OD1&a=a.jpg

Hellenic vACC - Olympic Aegean Virtual

Prepar3D 5.3 | CPU i9 10900K | VGA: RTX 3070 | RAM: 32GB DDR4 | Monitor: 3440x1440