Sign in to follow this  
Guest awacs1234

Cannot see multiplayer aircraft with SB Relay

Guest awacs1234

Hello, I have win XP home, and FS 2004. I have recently tried to use SB and SB relay with VATSIM. I can connect to the network with no problems and controllers can see me fine, but I cannot see any other multiplayer aircraft? Any suggestions?awacsAWACS94's Alienware Asylum. Pictures, Reviews and more!www.awacs94.vze.com

Firewall, router?Also have a look at the SBRelay docs, it mentions changing the client port in FS9 but I cannot remember the exact details.

Guest JF737WN

Just to clarify.Are you seeing any multiplayer aircraft or do they all show up as the same aircraft you are flying?

Hi,Have you checked that the SB option to see other players are checked?I think you have some option in the SB pull-down menu where you can change the distance where SB recognises other players and also disable it.Hope it helps,

It happened to me too.I asked for help on the forum but eventually got to the solution myself by indepth reading of the manual at the Vatsim Resource Centre.My problem was that as in FS2002 I was trying to host the session in the multiplayer menu, instead of joining the session created by the SBRealay.I hope it helps you a bit.BestDom