Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cyber Air 062

CSL Writer requiered

Guest Cyber Air 062

Hello, I am currently working very hard with a group of people trying to get a new Virtual Airline off the ground!!! The Airline is to be called Wales Air based around Air Wales of course. We are currently looking for someone who could write a csl file for us to enable us to go online with vatsim. If anybody can help us then please contact me at the below email address.Kind RegardsDavid Bowentrainingofficer@walesairva.com

Guest Cyber Air 062

Hello, Could the kind person who emailed me privatly about this link please do so again because my pc crashed on me and I have not long got it up and running.RegardsDavid Bowentrainingofficer@walesairva.com

Guest Cyber Air 062

Hi Martin, Thanks for the reply. Yes I understand you point of view 100% but if you use the squawkbox csl file that comes with the original package you argument stands but there are a few websites out there of people who have indeed written their own csl files with some good support for the smaller plane companies apart from the obvious like BA etc.. Its those people who I am appealling to really and thought this forum who have been good place to do so. AI havnt had any replies yet though haha.RegardsDavid Bowen