Sign in to follow this  
Guest UAL320

SBRelay will not connect to FS2004 =(

Guest UAL320

Hi everyone, I am new to the forums and in need of some answers.I just upgraded to FS2004 from 2k2 and everything was working smoothly till a few days ago. I noticed SBRelay would not show up in my multiplayer for a few minutes. Now it wont show up at all, I dissabled my firewall and typed 127.0.0.1 and searched but still am unable to join the SBRelay session since. I just purchesed a new system pretty much just for 2k4 and dont want to go back to 2k2 to be able to fly on Vatsim. Thanks everyone!

Try http://vatsim/net/prcA whole host of hints, tips, 'how to's', 'what if's'As you have just moved from FS2k2 to FS9 make sure you are joining the SBRelay session in FS and NOT hosting it like you did in FS2k2.Start SBRelay first and wait until it says you can join the session and the hour glass has gone back to a normal cursor.HTH

Guest UAL320

Yeah, I know about joining and not hosting but SBRelay will not come up in the multiplayer session to connect to.

Guest dweese

Does SBRely show the FS2002 and Fs2004 servers running in its window?

Guest 904073

Hello I too am new and have had the same exact problem. I have read and tried many possible solutions that are on the SBRelay website. None of them seem to help me. I have turned off my router's firewall, turned off almost everything.. but nothing comes up when I do try to connect with FS2004. Really want to get flying in VATSIM :/ If anyone knows what to do please help.Thanks.

Guest 904073

Update. I believe I have figured it out on my end anyway. Even though I turned off the firewall, I still had ZoneAlarm open. Even though it was off, this still seemed to create a problem. After I turned it off, I was able to connect!

I connect to VATSIM with Zone Alarm running so you may need to reconfigure ZA, you should not have to turn it off.

Guest dweese

ZoneAlarm works great with FS on-line, you just have to have it set to Medium control