Sign in to follow this  
Arabian

SB FS2004 and CSL

Hello Everyone,Well I have a huge problem. I've installed SB and have the CSL installed correctly as well, but I cannot see ANY other multiplayer aircraft, even though they show up on my TCAS.I'm using SB Relay and SB Host, and if anyone can help me that'd be great.Mahmoud

Guest petepawn

Do you have ZoneAlarm firewall? And have you upgraded it recently ?

i don't know, how would i be able to find out what kind of firewall i have?mahmoud

Guest dweese

Goto www.vatsim.net/prc and read the doc for FS2004 it will tell you all you need. Only thing I have found is set up your FS mulit-player once you are in the cockpit ready to go, not from the main setup screen like it shows

Guest deejee

>Do you have ZoneAlarm firewall? And have you upgraded it>recently ?I have ZoneAlarm firewall. And I have upgraded it recently and now I cannot see the multiplayer session of SB-Relay in Flightsims-connection-window.Any solution for this?

Guest petepawn

Yes. I had this topic discussed in the Finnish FS-site and we came to the conclusion that "downgrading" ZA to the previous version (4..) helps.Ok. I did that, but there was some registry problem and so the ZA got to go from my computer. I installed immediately the PersonalFirewall from Sygate (www.sygate.com) and everything is ok again.P PulkkinenVihti, Finland

Guest Anders Persson

I have had the same problems with ZoneAlarm version 5.0.It was not until I found a prober uninstall instruction at the ZoneLabs user forum that I was able to correctly downgrade to version 4.5.Here is the thread at the ZoneLabs user forumBest regardsAnders Persson

Guest dweese

Hopefully Zonelabs fixes this one, ZA is one of the best free firewalls you can get.