Sign in to follow this  
Guest mark4phoenix

SBRelay Error

Guest mark4phoenix

Hello,For some reason when I start SBRelay (I have FS2004), I get the following error message on the bottom 'Error 0x80040154 creating 2004 address for TCP/IP' and then FS2004 MP can't find the session.I have tried everything on the SBRelay help page.I would appreciate your help on this.Thanks in advance,Mark

Guest mark4phoenix

When I run FS9SB2MP, I get another error, 'You do not have an appropriate license to use this functionality' This whole thing puzzles me since I'm pretty sure I'm doing everything correctly.Anyway, if you can come up with anything else for me to try to get it working, please post here.Thanks,Mark

Guest dweese

Man this one sounds werd.What OS are you running on your computer? And if your using user profiles are you set for full access on the computer?

Guest mark4phoenix

I'm running Windows XP Home and I don't have any user profiles except mine.Mark

Guest dweese

Humm, this one is new to me. Is your WinXP firewall turned off? Go to Window's help search firewall it will take you right too it.

Guest mark4phoenix

You can forget about this. I had already sent an e-mail to Russ, the creator of the program and it turned out to be a directX problem so I completely uninstalled directX and reinstalled it and everything works now.Thanks for your help,Mark