Sign in to follow this  
Guest SCG737

Inactive account at VATSIM

Guest SCG737

Hello all,My VATSIM account has been swicthed over to inactive. I filled out the service form a couple of days agao and got no response. I filled it out again, but still nothing...With this in mind, I have a couple of questions:1) Does anyone have any recommendation on how to get my account reactivated?2) How do you keep your account from being marked inactive?Thanks so much for any help,Stephen G

Stephen:1. Membership usually gets this done in a few days (assuming your account was suspended due to inactivity). If you haven't heard anything by tomorrow, go ahead and write them directly at:http://vatsim.net/mememail.php2. In order to avoid having your account marked as inactive, you must "maintain your membership". In order to maintain your membership, you must log on and use the VATSIM.net network as a pilot and/or a controller at least once during the previous calendar quarter. So as long as you log onto the network at least once every three months, your account won't be marked as inactive.I hope this helps.