Sign in to follow this  
Guest gasebah

How to get yr old Traffic back at LAGO'S PHNL

Guest gasebah

This is only for people that are familiar with traffic tools. I made no beta testing whatsoever. This is at your own risk. Copy all files that will be changed beforehand. Do not try this if you have no idea what you are doing. If you do not understand the process by simply reading the fllwing instructions leave yr hands off. I do not want to be held responsible for numerous e-mails to Lago's support.There are backups of your old files as text files for TTools. They are simply called Aircraft.txt, Flightplans.txt and Airports.txt as usual. They can be found in the directoryFSMain/SceneryDB/ATC/Scenery. Take 'em, and copy them to a directory with the TCompiler and TDecompiler.In the folder FSMain/Lago/Honolulu/traffic_install you will find corresponding file containing the LAGO AITraffic. Copy and paste the corresponding stuff to the file from FSMain/SceneryDB/ATC/Scenery.Run TCompiler.It works for me. I have my PAI traffic back where it belongs. Had a brief look and saw an UA.Alex