Sign in to follow this  
Guest 905154

new member problems

Guest 905154

Trying to get first flight off the ground. Read and followed the instructions 103a-f, 122a. 1)When doing setup for FSUIPC I don't see "modules" tab in the drop down. 2)don't know how to start SB from within FS2004 3) Even after reading istructions several times it is still not clear to me the sequence of steps to get online 4) tutorial #122a at bottom of page "now you are ready to connect to vatsim," etc not sure what to do there. Any help appreciated, I have given this a good shot but this seems unduly complicated and not very intuitive.

Guest 905154

OK, pilot error on placement of dll file into wrong module folder. Now I can get to "connect to pc/sb" window, when I put my vatsim id and password into pilot reg boxes and try to connect, get "invalid callsign or pw" message. Callsign same in squakbox, FS multiplayer,etc

Guest dweese

Your server file is out of date. Open servinfo and click on the IP button save the file it wants to make to your SB folder. Should fix you right up