Sign in to follow this  
Guest j9viper

swuawkbox dont work anymore

Guest j9viper

i recently installed winXP and fs2004....and all the other stuff.when i try to connect to SB it gives me the error "....has encountered a problem and needs to close"...i looked at the file and it says user32.dll.....everything was working 2 days ago and i havent made any changes. I re-installed squwakbox and fshost and sbrelay...whats the problem....Id hate to have to quit flying onlinethanksM swansonPIT Air traffic Manager

Guest dweese

So everything was working up until 2 days ago? You have done nothing since?Try starting SB from its folder on your hard drive not from the start menu shortcut

Guest j9viper

im reinsatllin fs2004 now......something strange did happen.....i noticed my fsuipc.dll was suddenly missing. i reinstalled but it did work

Guest j9viper

ok....fresh install of fs2004,SB,SBRelay.......nothing worksguess my online flying days are over. If id know this would happen i never woulda paid 50$ for fs2004.thanks allill talk to you on the other end of the micmyron

Guest dweese

And FS2004 will install direct X 9.0 and copy over 9.0b with out looking or asking. With out DX9.0b FS9's mutli-player will not work.