Sign in to follow this  
Guest John_R

Servinfo

Guest John_R

hey all,when ever i start servinfo this is what it says and pops up right away whenopend : Server data Warning:the data recived from usa-w vatsim.net server were last updated on(givesdates and times)avalible options: try a differnt server (list 2 other servers)retrive data from the VATSIM site "who is online" web-page(i always pic thisone and when i select it it shows everyone but no map and cant click on anythignand no icons and asks me if i want to save it)display these outdated data anywaydo not load anythingthis warning does NOT mean the network is down most probally there is trafficout there but Servinfo cannot show it just connect and fly as usual thats what happend since 2 days ago before that it was fine and worked butnow it doesnt any help? i unistalled then reinstalled and still same thing

Guest dweese

This happens from time to time. Nothing wrong with the network, just the server that updates Servinfo is having problems

Guest John_R

o ok thanks alot has it happend to you?

Guest dweese

Its something that happens to everyone, some times we can go months with out problems then for 2 or 4 days we have this problem. I don't know where the server is but with the weather problems on the lower east coast the USA maybe the cause.

Make sure your PC is set to the correct date, local time and timezone.When this problem persists the reason is always the above one.Kyprianos Biris :-cool[link:avsim.com/greece/hvacc]Hellenic vACChttp://vateud.org/images/vatsim-eurs.gifhttp://vatsim.pilotmedia.fi/statusindicato...tor=OD1&a=a.jpg

Hellenic vACC - Olympic Aegean Virtual

Prepar3D 5.3 | CPU i9 10900K | VGA: RTX 3070 | RAM: 32GB DDR4 | Monitor: 3440x1440