Sign in to follow this  

Some night pics of our up comming CYQT scenery

Hello I would like to give you a peak at our Thunder Bay and areascenery we have been working on it for just about 8 months now.It really is totally custom with a custom dem,ground textures and3D objects to boot. The airport has custom lighting to Cdn standardsall signs again to standards and great attention to detail, all 3d objects are done in 3DSMaxgmax and all objects are fully photo real.The area around Thunder Bay is modeled as well with most "land marks"modeled We are proud of what we have done and hope you will enjoy it once released. Dan

This got to be the most stunning airport detail I have ever seen in a sim world. Now obviously the question is about the performance. With Gmax at least there is a hope ...But at least you guys are marching into flight sim history books...Michael J.

Hi Michael 1st thank you for the comments and second the frame ratesare only one of the reasons our scenery take so long to do the members of our beta team can attest to the frame rates in the in thescenery. Dan

Ah, if only all sceneries were like that !

Awesome work thus far Dan! I can't wait for it to be released. Julian

Guest gasebah

Dan,this looks absolutely awesome. Better than any of the payware airports I have. And I have a lot of them. I anm rellay looking frwrd to this.Alex

That looks stunning - best detail I have ever seen !!!!

Guest JeanLuc_

Splendid Dan! Press DirectTO CYQT have a safe flight!

Guest CGTHX

I'll tell you that I've tested and played around with this scenery, and the detail is beyond anything I have ever seen in FS. FTO has done a really great job in keeping the performance flyable. My system specs are: AMD Duron 700 Mhz, 192 MB RAM, Hercules 3D Prophet 4500 64MB, and I never ever see any less than 15 FPS, and that's any airplane, including PSS's A320 panel running! You folks will love this scenery when it comes out.

Can't wait..Maybe you could do CYIB next.. Should take about 3 hours. :(

I would like to thank you all for the comments on our little projectJim and I have spent many,many hours on each model,texture and many more in Photoshop,3DSmax,gmax and Architech your comments make all worth while!!. I would like to give a big thank you to Ted CraigBurt Douglas and Jim Massey for takeing any photos we needed and beleve me thats a lot of photos! Dan