Sign in to follow this  

FS Flight Tracker...

Hi All,Just wondering if anybody can give me some information cocerning this program...what is good and what is bad about it.Thanks

BUMP...anybody?This Hobby Just Keeps Getting Better... :-yellow1Kind RegardsRobert

Vl3MQY.png

I don't have any thing bad to say about it. I don't fly without it now. It records when you release you brakes and then when you lift off. Then it records when you touch down and then when you set your brakes at the gate. If you fly for a VA it's great. I

Hi boblj,Thanks sooo much for the reply. I did not post the post, but I did read it and I have just given FS Flight Tracker a try and it is very easy to use and seems to works as well. Yes I do fly for a V.A. as well and it will be perfect...it just adds up all the times for you...great!. I did give FSLog a try by " Lago ". I was not toooo impressed by it.I did have a question concerning FSLog and posted it at the " Lago Forum ", those guys at " Lago " really must be busy becausethey did not even answer my post...that is not like "Lago! ". Well, in the time waiting for my post to be answered I came across this post about FS Flight Tracker and now I am going to register it. It does what I want it to do and it is simple to use...just wish it had a map like " FSLog " , can

Vl3MQY.png

I have FS Flight Tracker and I think it's a great little program. Does what it's supposed to.Excellent customer service too. I sent a question about the sorting and had an answer and a fix back in about an hour. I would reccomend it especially to VA pilots.

HiGreat little program and the support is good as well.Very good technical features and network ready.Ron