Sign in to follow this  
Guest gasebah

Brandnew secondary Seneca cockpit ready to go i

Guest gasebah

Hi guys,after lots of very good advice and help from your side I got it made.Thx again for all the motivating threads and answers. It might look simple for all you technical guys, but for me it was a big step forward.Alex

Looks good, Alex!Peter http://bfu.avsim.net/sigpics/PeterR.gifBFU Forums Moderator[table border=2 cellpadding=0 cellspacing=1][tr][td][table border=0 cellpadding=8 cellspacing=0][tr][td bgcolor=#540000]http://bfu.avsim.net/sigpics/logo75t.gif[/td][td align="center" bgcolor=#FFFFF6]Bush Flying Unlimited"At home in the wild"Looking for adventure? Come join us! * [link:bfu.avsim.net|Web Site] * [link:www.cafepress.com/bfu,bfu2,bfu3,bfu4|BFU Store] * [link:bfu.avsim.net/join.htm]Join!][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table

As a "non-technical guy" this seems pretty impressive to me :)Did you do it with FS Panel Studio?

Guest gasebah

Hi,yes, basically it is fairly simple. With FSPanel you can do this in about 10 minutes. Most of the stuff you see is payware though.More top to bottom:1. FSFlightmax by FSAvionics (www.fsavionics.com)2. Garmin530 by FSAvionics3. Reality XP GPS by RealityXP (www.reality-xp.com)Alex

yes, basically it is fairly simple. With FSPanel you can do this in about 10 minutes.The thing is when I try to use the FSD Seneca V with FS Panel Studio, it won't let me access the gauges. There are a heap of error messages and they just come up as those little purple boxes, and no list appears in the add gauge window.How did you manage to do it?

Guest gasebah

Make sure you upgrade to the latest version. You should have no problems then. Also make sure that in the option you tick resolve dlls or something like that, I do not know exactly as I am not at my computer right now, so I cannot check. Let me know if you have any more probs. Or If you want, I can send you a panel.cfg.Alex

Also make sure that in the option you tick resolve dlls or something like thatThanks!That did the trick!For my next dumb question, I assume you made the secondary panel as a separate window in FSPS and when using it simply undock it and drag it to another monitor?