Sign in to follow this  

JUSFLIGHT. I need to know what happened with my order!!

I'm sorry to be using this forum for this, but i need to get a response form JUSFLIGHT about my order, and they don't seem to be responding my emails. I placed an order yesterday at justflight for World Airports, but at the time they where verifying my credit card info, it never seemed to respond(lathough it said "this could take up to one minute") I waited for ten minutes and then closed the standby page. I didn't get any email confirmation and when i check "My account" there doesn't seem to be any order there. But anyway, i want to be sure they didn't charge my credit card so i can get this software right away from another online store. PD: Do you know of any other online store i can get this scenery from?

I assume you have contacted Justflight dirctly about this?In my dealings with them I have had nothing but satisfaction and an e-mail or phone call *always* produced a good response.

Hi,Sorry you are having problems. Normally if you recieved no confirmation reply then your order was not successful and your credit card should not have been charged.If you mail me at: alex@justflight.com with your name, postal address, what and when you ordered, then I will enquire as to what has happened and get back to you.ThanksBestAlex FordJust Flight Ltd.

Hi Vulcan,Thanks for your good words!BestAlex FordJust Flight Ltd.

Yes I did. And they just responded . Thanks Justflight. It's just that i was a little nervous cos didn't have any idea if they charged me or not, and i realized later that justflight was UK based, and i was making an order to the US, so i thought it might have been better to buy it on a US Online store like PCaviator.