Sign in to follow this  

NG BOEING EPS.files for cockpit builder

Hi,I just uploaded on avsim.com the necessary to make a cockpit simply using your printer and the right plastic sheet 14 EPS files wit Overhead Panel, Glareshield and some parts of Pedestal. The files are a mixed up between Boeing 737NG and 777.SEE SAMPLE ATTACHEDKind regardsRoger

Guest MikePowell

Very nice. Thanks.Mikewww.mikesflightdeck.com

Roger This one looks good... What kind of plastic sheet? what kind of Printer did you use? is it laser or inkjet? I have tried one myself few months ago...Using transparency sheet and inkjet. Apparently it did not come out to a successful results since leaks out the light when illumiated. I could also obvuously see the round shape of light bulb behind the transparecny sheet. UNREALASTIC!

Weatherproof white opaque vinyl sheet self-adhesive. I have a reference in Germany. SIGEL Film weatherproof - A4 - 150

If you are not living in America, do you think I can find self-adhensive opaque vinyl sheet and a inkjet at hardware or office stores? If you are living in America, which stores would you recommend? Home Depot? Office Depot? I think I can buy those and do evaluations. Let me know

Usual graphic programs reading Post script files.Better results with Adobe Illustrator.Kind regardsRoger

Guest firmo

Hi Roger,Thanks for the files. They look greate.I am building a 737 Throttle Quadrant.Do you know where I can find similar file for the quadrant? Things like lettering for the flaps, throttles, etcBest, Firmo

No idea at all. If I have time may be I will make some. But not sure when.But it is not complicated to do. You have good resources on Internet like http://www.meriweather.com/flightdeck.htmland with the help of good vectorial graphic program ( you can find find some demo version to download)it's done quickly.Kind regardsRoger

Guest firmo

Hi Roger,I have tried. Cant draw to save my life.Hope you find the time.Best, Firmo