Sign in to follow this  

EPICMAPPER: Does anyone have trouble ?

Anybody with EPICMAPPER get the same trouble experience as I have. The problem I am having is trying to run EPICMAPPER. When I run epic mapper it went through some progress seeing if they can detect wideclient, or any kind of requirements for EPIC. But without any connection through Wideclient, it just dissappeared after I run it. I have tried the support section through EPIC mapper's webpage and seem it did not give enough information through. Hoping you can help me out with the trouble I am having. The trouble is:(Copied and pasted from LOG.DOC)20:38:51 SYSTEM: Config file config.ini20:38:51 SYSYSTEM: Creating logging file20:38:51 Text loggin active20:38:52 FSUIPC: Attempt to connection to FSUIPC20:38:52 EPIC: Attempt to connect to EPIC20:38:52 EPIC: Epic device unplugged20:38:56 SYSTEM: No WideFS Connection. Retrying 28 times20:38:59 SYSTEM: No WideFS Connection. Retrying 27 times20:39:02 SYSTEM: No WideFS Connection. Retrying 26 times20:39:08 SYSTEM: No WideFS Connection. Retrying 25 times20:39:11 SYSTEM: No WideFS Connection. Retrying 24 times20:39:14 SYSTEM: No WideFS Connection. Retrying 23 times " " " " " " " " " " " "20:40:19 SYSTEM: No WideFS Connection. Retrying 2 times20:40:22 SYSTEM: No WideFS Connection. Retrying 1 times20:40:25 FSUIPC: Open Failed- Check wide client and FS Server20:40:25 SYSTEM: Restart system to try again. That obviously that I would need to run wideclient. So question is, Would I have to run FS2002 in order to get wideclient to make a connection, and that would have run sucessfully with the EPICMAPPER? in concept, like I would need to run all three system at a time? Anyone with EPICMAPPER please share your experience with me, I am new at it.A Lot of help from you would be appreicated by me.

I found that it does not like EPICINFO to be running, so try removing it and see if that solves the problem.