Sign in to follow this  
ulisses

anyone bought this throttle kit ?

http://www.airplanestuff.com/products.htmlTwin Jet Throttle Quadrant I'm interested in a 2 engines jet quadrant, I was looking at PFC (not so realistic) and some options...I liked this kit, but I don't know anything about quality.Anyone has it ? Is it good ?Thanks for info and suggestions,Ulisses

Thanks for posting the link. I don't know about the quality but I have to say that they look very well crafted, realistic and also fully customizable. I also like that the company lets you buy a quadrant at a time for us that have to stay on a budget, very reasonable prices as well for the individual quadrants. If I had the money I would go for it. The kits seem to require some knowledge of soldering and basic PC interfacing, not a big problem.

The only thing that I do not like is that they are more genaric controles. I may just buy one for the botom part and rip the whole handule off and replace it LOL. But I think I am going to try and buld my own from scratch first. Im sorta short on money. ~Brian

Hi,I'm not so sure about the precision and control smoothness.I'm looking for someone that already built this quadrant.Anyway it looks good assembled, maybe not so easy...let's see....maybe I'll go with PFC :(Thanks,Ulisses

Just buld one. Its alt cheaper and you can coustomize it. =D

Hi,How about the quality, it slides smooth ?Hows the feeling when using it, professional ?Ulisses

I dont think any one has one yet. We just got the link up here. Pluse you still have to put your own Pots in and wier it. So you ar basicly going to have to buld it. But if you buld your own It is going to be smooth if you make it smothe.

Some here have built it. I'm not sure where the post is, you'll need to search the archived messages.Smokintodd out.Athlon 1.4Asus A7M512MB DDRGF3 Ti200SB LiveWin98SE