Sign in to follow this  
Guest Salbado

Key2 Mouse - Airbus Sounds

Guest Salbado

I am trying to get some sounds mapped to buttons and switches for Smoking, No-Smoking, Doors, Air Conditioning, APU, etc.) I found some really good stuff with Morad Air. However, once I load the swithces and convert the mouse movements to key presses, the Key2Mouse will not work if I kill the Panel View. Since I fly with no panels (AB320 Cockpit in use), I was wondering if anyone has any ideas to get these sounds plugged into the boards. I am using Hagstrom 72's with Project Magenta Airbus.

The only way I know to do this is to use a seperate monitor for leaving the sub panels on and then set up the key2mouse commands on that monitor, it doesn't even have to be in your view. I know it is possible to do so but don't know how to do it because I don't have multiple monitors yet.Ken

Guest Salbado

Thanks Hessel, I'll try that. Regards, Sal

Guest Salbado

I suspect that you are referring to using Wide View for the second monitor...I am using a Projector for my outside view and I don't want to use up any more CPU on views. I am hoping to put the swithces somewhere else. Thanks for your thoughts...