Sign in to follow this  

Share My Latest Project Pic with you

Just wanted to share my latest pic of my A340Project. Slowly getting there.Matt O.www.a340project.us

Hello Matt,Just checked out you web page, looks great. Hope mine comes out as good.Scott

Scott, thanks for the kind words. I'm sure your project will come out they way you want it too, just don't give up. Since I'm new at this, I've had to do a lot of back stepping, that can be frustrating, but in the end it sure is satisfying. Matt O.

Guest Dodiano

Amazing project sir looking very Good!! And a fast builder keep it up!!Roberto Soriano

wow, thats looking great! you work very fast and yet very well. The web site is also nice, and I was quite impressed by the IBM AS400. you got real lucky on that one. It most certainly looks like one of the most organized sims around.

Thank you Hans. I could not of done it this far without the help of our builder friends here. The flight deck, cosmeticly, will take on a major change within the next two months. I should have the full and complete overhead and pedastal panels shortly from FlightDeck Solutions (FDS-Peter Cos).