Sign in to follow this  

Another Mike Stone repaint..........

I am not buried yet :(But I see I have some real competition :)(uploaded this just now to library )

Jim, those 727 repaints look awesome :)--------------Paul Meyerwww.KryptonAir.comwww.LAARTCC.org

Wow,Anniette that Delta is really nice!! I am correct in saying that is the Project Airbus aircraft right? If so I am on that download like butter on corn!!Keep on Keepin on!! Looking to see more great stuff from both of you!!!Later,http://www.forefrontgrp.com/jayssig.jpg"There is an art . . . to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss!"

Thanks. I learn a little bit each time I do one, believe it or not Im just using dxtbmp and MS paint, no fancy paint programs here. Anniete, That is one sweet looking paintjob!!!! Even though we don't fly'em I'm gonna grab that...nice. :) I believe this is Mike Stones Airbus, very nce one I might add. I'm using someone elses textures for the metal on the underside and waiting permission hopefully I'll get it soon.Hornit

Guest Milton

Hornit,Thanks for remembering Alleghany .... flew that many times. Looking very nice :-)Milton

Guest Milton

Anniette,Thank you for continuing your and our hobby and for your many contributions. Very nice job here! Milton

Thank you Hornit you are very Kind :-)And It is Mike Stones A320 Good Luck with your release ,It looks Great :)Anniette xxxxxxxxx