Sign in to follow this  

Multiple controller in FS2002

Total newbie here... Here's what I'm trying to do :- 1 USB stick with rudder and throttle (4 axis) and a bunch of buttons (controller 1)- 1 USB interfaced (gameport to USB adapter) home-made controller with 4 axis (controller 2)The home-made controller works fine in Gameport mode or with the USB interface, I use USB for convenience.They both work in Windows (calibration, test and all).They both Work in IL-2 Sturmovik (and it's quite fun to use them both).In FS2002, I can see them both in the drop-down menu... BUT...When I want to assign, say, axis-Y of controller 2 to "propeller pitch" axis, here's what I do : select propeller pitch, select controller 2 in the drop-down menu, then edit the propeller pitch setting and move the appropriate control on controller 2. Axis-Y is detected OK...BUT the Axis-Y assignment (for Controller 1 disapears.I have the same behavior with any axis. It behaves just like I'm able to select only one controller that I want to play with.Do you have to connect your controller to different USB "trees"/interfaces ? That would be dumb as hell and wouldn't technically make sense. Is there something I'm doing wrong in the interface ?

Not sure what's going wrong there but you might want to give FSUIPC a try. It has much better controller support and calibration options. It adds other features to FS also.http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.htmlPeter http://bfu.avsim.net/sigpics/PeterR.gifBFU Forums Moderator[table border=2 cellpadding=0 cellspacing=1][tr][td][table border=0 cellpadding=8 cellspacing=0][tr][td bgcolor=#540000]http://bfu.avsim.net/sigpics/logo75t.gif[/td][td align="center" bgcolor=#FFFFF6]Bush Flying Unlimited"At home in the wild"Looking for adventure? Come join us! * [link:bfu.avsim.net|Web Site] * [link:www.cafepress.com/bfu,bfu2,bfu3,bfu4|BFU Store] * [link:bfu.avsim.net/join.htm]Join!][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table

I have two CH Yokes USB.with P/T/M on each yoke. (well, thats where they were before I removed them and placed them into my new dual throttle box). Both work within FS2k2. All Axis and switches are assigned and everything is working great. It looks like FS2k2 is not accepting your home made controller as a 2nd joystick etc. I also have USB rudders. FOX