Sign in to follow this  
Guest GeorgeDorkofikis

Looking for shops in Europe

Guest GeorgeDorkofikis

Hi all,Lately it's getting very difficult to find several electronic and mechanical parts in Athens.So, I'm looking into the possibility to order online and have them shipped from within Europe. Why Europe only? Because of the shipping charges and customs being way too high from anywhere else.If you know any Electronics shop in Europe (with EU preffered), or any shop that sells gears etc (again in Europe), please let me know.Thanks!George DorkofikisAthens, Greece

Hi again George!May I suggest www.elfa.se/en ?It's one of the largest swedish electronics supplier with over 40.000 items. Unfortunately they don't have an international web catalogue but you can get the printed international/english catalogue and order on the web. Don't know anything about shipping and handling costs though.Hope it helps

Guest GeorgeDorkofikis

Thank you guys for your recommendations.I think Conrad is more to what I'm looking for... I must say I'm very impressed by their layout, the ease of use and prices (I browsed the German site)!D@mn!... If I only knew of them before Xmas I would have bought that Piko DB engine 30Eur less that I got it here, even after including the (bit high) shipping cost!!!!!Ah, it's getting so unfair sometimes!George DorkofikisAthens, Greece