Sign in to follow this  

CH FS YOKE. I'm not able to activate the reverse thrust

HiFor some reason, i've never been able to activate the reversethrust using CH FS YOKE. I used to activate it using the keybord back in FS98but this doesn't seem to work with fs2k2.. any helpTHX

Guest Toni Rauch

I seem to recall reading a thread on this a while back, where someone suggested using FSUIPC to calibrate the yoke/joystick so that you can use it for reverse thrust....Personally, I have the CH yoke and use the '3' key on the numeric keypad (numlock off) to engage reverse thrust, and nudge the yoke throttle lever forward momentarily to disengage. Works every time.Hope this helps.Toni.

Guest gasebah

Hi,first of all you can of course activate the reverse with the keyboard. It is the F2 key, and work perfectly flawless here.You can as well setup the yoke to engage reverse thrust. Check out the FSUIPC joystick section and the enclosed manual. It is pretty self explanatory. However I never liked it because the levers of the yoke have no idle position. So the transition between idle and reverse is pretty sudden. You can make the null zone larger but the lever way of the Yoke is pretty short anyway.Alex

The problem is that your throttle is not calibrating to the closed position. When you have the throttle closed, it's actually sending some other signals instead of a constant closed signal (although what it is sending is very close to closed). Open the throttle maybe .25 inches and then in FSUIPC set that as the minimum for the throttle. That will fix everything.Matt

I'll try that .. I think that is the problem because i'm no even able to activate it using the keybordThanks

FSUIPC will do it all for you. You can set your idle position as well as your reverse thrust position.