Sign in to follow this  
Guest raflyer

The best FREEBIE i've ever gotten!! See what you think

Guest raflyer

This is my next summer project that my son and I are very ecited about. Wish I had some fellow simmers around to help and enjoy this project, a future 737NG simulator

Guest PeterK

PeterKYou can never do better than free!Well unless they pay you... Looks like a 707 or 737 frame...Did it come with any parts inside? whats the thought of cutting it down to get it in the garage?and where didit come from....Mojave...Amarc at Davis Monthan or some other salvage yard?..Http://home.attbi.com/~fs-boneyardPete

Guest raflyer

>PeterK >You can never do better than free!Well unless they pay >you... > Looks like a 707 or 737 frame... >Did it come with any parts inside? whats the thought of >cutting it down to get it in the garage?and where didit come >from.... >Mojave...Amarc at Davis Monthan or some other salvage >yard?.. >>Http://home.attbi.com/~fs-boneyard >>Pete Hi Pete,It's a 737-200, has everything but the seats and MIP in it. It even has all the inter-connects underneath still on it. It came from florida. I measured it out today and I should be able to get it down to 94" total height. My garage is 100" inside. Getting it thru the door may require some removal of trim on the house, sorry wife! LOL. I actually made 3k dollars on the deal.

Guest Dodiano

This was for Free!!!! For Real??? Nice freeware Dude take care and good luck on your project.Roberto

2 questions come to mind....Where are you from, and can I come over to play????-Brian

Guest raflyer

>2 questions come to mind....Where are you from, and can I >come over to play???? >-Brian Sure! I live in Indianapolis,Indiana ANy day it's not raining I plan on working on it. I work nightshift so that gives me most of the day.Rob

Guest JTWhite

Hey, Rob:I live south of you, down in Newburgh, In, which is just east of Evansville.If you need anyhelp, Id be glad to come up and lend a hand.My wife and I are always looking for reasons to get ou of town.john white