Sign in to follow this  

Fsbus and Project Magenta

Hi there,As a newbie maybe a little off topic but I have a questition.I like to build the fsbus modules so that i can use them with my 737 cockpit (first stage of building) and the Project magenta software.Is this possible,so when i turn a button the value in PM also changed i.e. heading,alt?Thanks Jan.

>At this moment Dirk of FSBUS is working in the version 1.4 >that works with Project Magenta. You won

Guest dirkan

Hello folks,the next version will be 2.0. I decided to do all calculations from fsuipc to reasonable values for fsbus components inside fsbus router. Some things like PM switches (toggle mode) or Heading values caused headache in the current version.The aim is to select a parameter in a let's say FS-Explorer as a source or destination and all the nifty bitoperations are done inside.It takes a bit time to implement this, but sometime in the near future, it will be available.Second improvement is not clear, if i do this now or later, it depends on how easy and stable it works. I am talking about a basic script engine. One can write own procedures to do complicated calculations or sequences of tasks. I found a very powerful VCL-component at TMSSoftware.I won't promise too much now, but this seems to be the solution.

Guest perchas

At this moment Dirk of FSBUS is working in the version 1.4 that works with Project Magenta. You won