Sign in to follow this  
Guest jpcxcf

CDR Converter

Guest jpcxcf

Hi, I'm finishing my panels to be laser cut and engraved. I've to convert them from corel draw .CDR to Autocad .DXF .The pics show a dxf file converted from coreldraw and a jpg file from the same cdr.The dxf is considerably changed from the original.Anyone knows a good converter from cdr to dxf?Regards,PedroDXF conversionhttp://forums.avsim.com/user_files/5221.jpgJPG conversionhttp://forums.avsim.com/user_files/5222.jpg

I have TurboCAD at home, which is basically a knock-off of AutoCAD. (For about 5% of the price !) It says that it can import a CorelDraw drawing. It can save in the same .DXF format as AutoCAD.I don't have any CorelDraw files to try it on, but if you want to email me one, I'll import it into TurboCAD and see how it looks. If it's satisfactory you can either go get a copy for yourself ($24.99 at Office Depot) or I'll do the same to the rest of your files.(email is rickalty@aol.com)Richard

I've converted the JPG on the post to a dxf and it looks ok. If you let me have your email address I'll send it to you.Richard

Guest jpcxcf

I've allready sent the dxf to you yesterday.Here's my email: jpcxcf@mail.ptBest regards,Pedro

Hi everyone, I would like to know the price of your laser engraved panels . I was asked 48 euros for mine wich is 19*6 cm and I think it's a bit expensive : what do you think ?

Guest dakenskys

Hi French,Cost for just engraving (not cutting) should be somewhere around 12-15 Euro.I also suggest that you use photoshop and retouch your artwork a bit. There are some "fuzzies" around some of the black graphics which might not give you a clean engraving.Ken

Hi Pedro,I am interested in your cdr drawings.Would you please send me all.I will show them to my friend who has laser cutting machine.I am allso working on b737-800 cockpit.Using: 6 networked pc, with project magenta, FSBUS, etc.Every thing is fine but not a good sight witout panel.I am attaching foto of my work.Best RegardsKahraman Akturekkahraman.akyurek@tcmb.gov.tr

Guest jpcxcf

Hi, the email was sent.Are those 10" monitors in your setup?Regards,Pedro

Hi Pedro Thanks for drawings,Yes, those three 10" and one 5"(for cdu) are collected from old atm.My friend modified them for me. But I am deciding to use 17" monitors for pfd and nd behind the panel. This reducess the number of computer and seems more realistic.Have you got pedestal and front panel drawings. I have just finished my mcp settings with FSBUS. It's time to put it behind a pannel with 7segment displays. Attached some poor fotos.Best Regards,Kahraman