Sign in to follow this  

Real Aircraft Parts CHEAP!

Check out this site for real parts. They have a complete 737-200 panel for $4000 US. talk about cheap. guages included. Anyway, help out their cause and your cockpit.here's the linkhttp://www.angelfire.com/il2/aphs/

Guest LeoL

The following line had me rolling on the floor! :-lol"Perfect for your home sim. project or a gift for your wife."Thanks for posting the link.-Leo

Guest mmorrell

All,I highly recommend dealing witH Flap25 (Nick Louis)...I recent purchased a 727 SO seat from him over EBAY which greatly enhances the realisim of my sim. He was patient, attentive and generally a great guy to deal with.Best Regards -MM

Hi,I am really not willing to start here any political dispute, but the ruler of the mentionned site is really not an "honorable" member of the aviation and aviation simulation community.I made an inquirie about some cockpit pieces and that'a the answer I got:"i'm sorry to say sir, while we certainly appreciate your kind words, our board has passed a rule prohibiting any dealings in france. while we are not a political organization by any means, we ARE patriotic Americans. have a good day,nick"Though being french, I used to live in the States, California, several month were I made two movies as producer and director. I like the american people, the country and the history of that country.One can be a good friend of that country, and most of my friends are american but there are some excess of this country which simply are not acceptable. Some years ago in Europe, being more precise after 1936, that kind of words were written by some ##### to the jews living in that country.Good bless the humanity, indeed, a kind of dark side ist going to take over the world.With my blessings to all tolerant aviation and aviation simulation enthusiast all over the world.Roger WielgusFrance

That sort of bigotry is most assuredly not any sort of value set that could be described as being a "patriotic American".I was in the process of buying a yoke from this site. I've let him know how I feel and that I'm no longer interested in doing business with him.Richard

Guest Dodiano

I got many parts from him in the past but for me he is a ####, he once told me a lot of crap just because I didn

Guest raflyer

This is cool, more parts for me and they are only a 3 hour drive away! Freedom of choice! God Bless AMERICA!!!!

Actually, it's not a business, it's a charitable foundation. That's why the site sys he doesn't "sell" parts - he quotes you an amount that you "donate" to the foundation, and then they "give" you the part. In order to comply with the IRS' rules on such foundations, he has to comply with certain regulations. One of those is that he cannot discriminate on the basis of race or national origin. If he wants to have the right to choose who to - in effect - "sell" parts to, then he can give up his tax-exempt staus and pay taxes like the rest of us do. So long as he wants to have the rest of us subsidise his operation through his tax-exempt status, he can follow the rules.Richard

Business can not explain everything and cannot be the basic rule of relation between people of the world.Furthermore Nick's decision its far not a business decision. Nick insist in its mail that " We ARE patriotic american". That'S the reason why he dont want to sell to France. It's what I call a decision full of racism, hate and stupidity taken in an environment with a big lack of culture, compassion and enlightenment.He is without any doubt a representative of the new wave of dark forces willing to run the world.Kind regards to all open minded and tolerant aviation enthustiastic.Roger Wielgus

Roger wrote:<> And THAT is what annoys me most - the implication that those of us who won't share his bigotry are somehow less patriotic than he is. Bigotry is NOT patriotic - in fact it's downright un-American - especially from a foundation getting a free ride from the taxes the rest of us have to pay, and that pay for the services he's quite willing to take advantage of.Richard

Normally I stay away from this stuff, but this discussion tweaked me.Now, I am a huge Patriot... I smile every day I look out my front window and see Old Glory flying in front of my house. The National Anthem makes me teary-eyed. I have family that is deployed in Iraq. Needless to say I am very proud to be an American and am forever grateful to those who have sacrificed to make our country what it is today.That being said, I support our President whether or not I agree with the reasoning for his decisions. In this recent case he took it upon himself to peruse the global safety of Americans and those who closely associate with us. Now, using appropriate International etiquette, he sought the approval of the International Community for taking what his administration decided is the appropriate action for this cause. When it became clear that the U.N. was not going to support our interests, then it solely becomes America's responsibility to protect Americans and our International interests. It is our right, just like it would be France's right if the security of French citizens and interests were directly threatened as we are.Among the countries that were opposed to out position were Germany and France, two countries who are considered among our closest allies. For those of you who are French... there are many Americans who look at what our country has done in the name of France's interests throughout modern history. They see it as a slap in the face that when asked to support us in a matter on International security, the French Government lays little to no consideration to the sacrifices that America has made towards these interests. Unfortunately for France a majority of these people who feel this way (and cannot move themselves past it) are high-ranking members of the business and political communities.It is unfortunate that individual citizens of France, such as the example in this thread, are being punished over the political decisions of their own government. All this is going to do in the end is greatly upset French citizens and embed unnecessary hatred towards America and Americans.I was Police Officer for years and know all about dealing with different economic status, religious, political, and cultural backgrounds. I learned real fast that feelings of bigotry are the roots of the evils that people do in today's world. Thus, saying you are just being patriotic while specifically citing that you will not sell to France is just a way of covering your intended bigotry.Thus, if he were not selling to him because he was French, but buying the product while in the U.S., this would be an easy Civil Rights violation and our justice system would punish him accordingly. However, since this is taking place over International boundaries it is easy to cover his racial-based position by saying he is not selling to "France" ...not French people. Plus the U.S. Constitution does not apply to racism over International conduct such as this.Now, if it were our government's position that we boycott France, then that means we would not support their economic or political interests. Loosely this means that we would not purchase anything that financially supports France, French citizens, or the French government. However, if a French citizen wants to support a U.S. company/organization by purchasing or donating money where is the harm in this? Let's look at this logic... I won't buy anything from France because that would be supporting them, but damn them if they want to support me? See what I am saying here?It appears to me that