Sign in to follow this  
Guest flightpro08

Is There A Way...

Hi All,Just wondering if there is a way to create a flight plan using FS2002 for more then one destination...such as after landing and taxing to the gate being able to contact clearence again for the next leg of the flight?.Maybe this is a wish for FS2004?. Maybe it is asking tooooo much, all I know is it would be great at least for me! maybe other feel the same.This Hobby Just Keeps Getting Better... :-yellow1Kind RegardsRobert

Vl3MQY.png

Hi Haraldh.Thanks for the reply...hope all is well with you and the family. Are you still with Noble Air...I am.I will try pull the " red rubber band " and see what happens during an IFR flight. This Hobby Just Keeps Getting Better... :-yellow1Kind RegardsRobert

Vl3MQY.png

Hi Robert!Yes, I am still at the ORD Hub, even I have taken a longer break (the VFR flying in FS2002 is sooo demanding - and take a lot of time too!)Are you still a LAX Hub member?Greeting to your family as well!Haraldh

You have to file an IFR to the first airport you are going to stop at, then taxi back set the brakes and file for the next leg, pick up your clearance and continue on. Make sure you get FSUIPC and check the "No reposition on GPS load" box. This way when you file for the next leg the plane will still be sitting where you parked it. If you do all your flight planning in advance and create all the flight plans and save them in the FS2002 flight planner then it is easy to open the flight planner, hit Load, scroll to the correct plan and select it and then call for your clearance and go.http://ftp.avsim.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboa...25b2aaaa7ec.jpg

Hi Ken!Make an IFR flight plan for each leg seems to be the only way, then!(I know that creating an IFR flight doesn

Thanks Blowhole,I will do just that concerning my IFR flights. That FSUIPC sure does wonders...thank the Good Lord for Peter Dowson, what will this comunity do without him?. This Hobby Just Keeps Getting Better... :-yellow1Kind RegardsRobert

Vl3MQY.png

Hi Haraldh, "Are you still a LAX Hub member "?...yes, not many left though. I for one would enjoy seeing new pilots join the LAX Hub, as for me, I really enjoy having LAX as my hub, makes me feel at home. Take CareThis Hobby Just Keeps Getting Better... :-yellow1Kind RegardsRobert

Vl3MQY.png

Guest flightpro08

Ooooo, I know an easy way to fly muitiple legs in one FS2k2 session.

www.vatsim.net :D

Ryan-Flightpro08 :-coolVATSIM Pilot/ControllerZLA ARTCC Controller 1 (C-1)SAN TRACON Lead [link:www.taxiwaysigns.com]Taxiwaysigns.com Scenery Designer-----------------------------My "Home Made" System Specs:Intel Pentium 4 2.2GHz ProcessorTurbo Gamer ATX Mid-Tower with 420W Power SupplyEPoX 4G4A Motherboard with Intel 845G ChipsetVisiontek XTASY GeForce4 128MB Ti4600 (Det 30.30 Drivers)512MB PC2100 DDR RAM40GB Matrox 7200RPM Hard DriveWindows XP Home Edition*No CPU or GPU Overclocking*3dMark2001SE Score: 10346