Sign in to follow this  
rickalty

Last call for Knitter switches....

I have enough takers for Knitter switches to let me go ahead and place an order. Before I do so, here's a last chance posting for anyone else who wants some. The price is going to work out to about $4.50 per switch, plus mail from me to you (I'm in California, USA) once I get them, but that will go down a bit more if I get any more takers. For anyone who hasn't been following the knitter switch discussions, these are rotary switches which send a series of momentary (ON) signals across one pair of terminals if turned one way, and a series of momentary (ON) signals across a second pair of terminals if turned the other way. They are thus perfect for any type of "turn to adjust" knob on a cockpit panel - such as radio tuners, OBS / HDG knobs, etc. There's a minimum order of 20, and some 'per order' fees from the sellers in Germany, which is why the more people who get some at the same time, the less the per switch price is. (The minimum is from the seller - you can ask for just one from this group order if that's all you need)Anyone else interested, email me at rickalty@aol.comRichard

Cool, I'm up to nearly that number now so I guess I'll see the same thing Richard

OK, I'm going to place the order on Monday, so if anyone wants more let me know by then.Richard

Guest Glenn Weston

Hi Richard, I originally placed an order for 10 & since have done a bit of a head count as to what I am going to need & I think it will be around 20, so can I confirm with you that I now would like to order 20.Cheers Glenn.

For future reference, in case anyone else wants to do the same in the future, I ended up placing an order for 100 switches, and that brought the price - including shipping from Germany and Int'l bank charges - down below $3.00 a switch.Richard