Sign in to follow this  
Lillebe

Space does matter -my cockpit

Hi everybody,I have started my project number 3. Earlier ones were never finished but now I am in a mood to complete this one. I am taking my PPL at the moment and my project is to help me during training phase, so I am building a small Cessna look&feel cockpit.At the same time one of my goal is to give an idea that this hobby doeas not require much space and money to get started. Of course if you want to build B747, it is a different thing. But pilots who flies those birds starts with small ones as well so we might call this approach `as real as it gets

Guest MikePowell

Joni,Nice to have another Cessna project out there. I look forward to your progress updates.Mikewww.mikesflightdeck.comInfo for simpit builders.

Hi Mike,Well, I am doing something every day! Only way to make sure that it will be "finalized".Your site has been very good source during planning phase and I was wondering that when I have time to update my pages, is it alright to add your site to link section?// Joni

Guest MikePowell

Hi Joni,Yes. Please feel free to link to my site. Do you mind if I link to your site? With the operations of search engines (seemingly) increasingly driven by advertising, I think private link pages between similar sites are growing in importance. Regards,Mikewww.mikesflightdeck.com

Hi Mike,Yes, please do so. I am sure that around this "hobby" people do not use so much search engines, more or less private linked pages. My opinion is that privately recommended links are more reliable, if you understand what I mean!Well, next week will be "hard working" week, trying to get radiopanels done!Br,Joni

Yea, with Google you sometimes find good sites, but more often than that you get tons of sites of "I have decided to build a cockpit, check back often for progress! -last updated 2001-11-27-" and such. This is not just a "quick hardware hack" I have realized that :-)Mike's site is one awesome resource pool, I love it. Thanks for all the work you put in it.And cheers Joni, that sure does look nice./Tuomas