Sign in to follow this  
Guest EHAM

Beginner B73NG Cockpit builder

Guest EHAM

Hey all,I just read all the post here on this forum. You guys make some great stuff!!That reminded me that I want that to.Build a cockpit.I am a great Flightsim enthousiastic! Especially from the 737. But I am a roocky at cockpit building.I just don't know how/were to begin.Can anyone tell me how to begin? I want to make a Boeing 737-800 (NG) cockpit as real as it gets. I want to use real parts if it's possible. But i don't know if there is a plane graveyard some were in Netherlands or in Europe. I've emaild KLM a few days ago for a Captain seat that I can take from an old plane but they destroy everything under supervise :(Hope to hear from you guys soon! And everyone keep up the great work!!!!Regards,Guy,The Netherlands

Guest MikePowell

Welcome Guy,A good way to begin is to research. I recommend:"DIY Cockpit", a tutorial by Roland vanRoy posted in the libraries of both Avsim and FlightSim."How to... Build Kev's Cockpit" by Kevin Saker, posted in the how to section of FlightSimFSBUS at www.fsbus.deAnd my own website.Mikewww.mikesflightdeck.comInfo for simpit builders.